Friday, January 28, 2011

Now We're Legal!

Because the state business license came! So the shop is open (linky to the right!) and my fun-with-fiber is officially a business! It is very exciting and scary at the same time. Thank goodness for the Phatfiber community www.phatfiber.com and fellow Ravelers (www.Ravelry.com)who are all very supportive! And of, course, my DH who regards this whole fiber thing as insanity, but harmless insanity!

So there is awesome fiber in the shop. And this week I have attacked the fiber that has been languishing on my wheel and spindles forever.
First, Chocolate Mint alpaca/bamboo (from www.FiberLady.com) two-ply:

Then, Roses in the Snow BFL from Enchanted Knoll Farms. I N-plied this to keep the beautiful colors changes and avoid striping:

Last, but not least, three of the samples I submitted for the February Phatfiber box in jewel colors - my favorite colors! A couple of full-size sets of fiber will be in the shop in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment